Pichl - Reiteralm
Insider tip for coziness, originality and naturalness
The Reiteralm in Pichl is the training mountain of the ski-elite like Marcel Hirscher and in the meantime the western gate to the 4-mountain-interconnected ski area. The broad and generous slopes offer pleasure ski runs and slopes fun into the valley. For professionals and freestyler the Reiteralm offers the X-Point, the 'Black-Quartett' as well as the Reiteralm Crosspark. But also the kids don't come off badly with the kids land and the rainbow alp.
The connection to the Ramsauer loipes network offers a unique connection from ski alpine and cross country.
Also in Summer Pichl has its charm because of its big sporty leisure time range with many hiking possibilities, Enns-Radweg(R7) and mountainbike routes, running- and nordic walking routes and horse riding trails. Another hit is the Pichler leisure park and bathing lake. this offer a big lawn, children's playground with hapsburg, Wikinger ship, beach volley ball- tennis- and football play grounds.
With the new 8er chair lift you can levitate directly in the hiking and excursion area of the Reiteralm. Well-known is the Reiteralm circular track with the Dachstein reflection in the famous "Spiegelsee".
- 799m above sea level
- 907 inhabitants
- the most rustic ski huts for miles around
- selective, best-prepared pistes
- Training mountain of the skiing elite like Marcel Hirscher
- Cross-country trails with connection to the Ramsau trail network
- Leisure park and Pichl bathing lake
- Snow-speed-run Reiteralm
- X-Point, Crosspark and Black Quartett
- Kids land 'the rainbow alp'
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides
- Romantic winter hikes
- Ice running at the frozen lake
- Leisure park & Bathing Lake Pichl
- Rafting & kayaking
- Reiteralm - starting point for many hikes
- Mountain lakes
- 8-seater gondola lift
- Enns Cycle Route (R7)
- Nordic Walking trails
- Mountain biking trails