E-Bike & cycling holiday in Styria in Schladming
Action Mountain Trails, E-Biking or Family Bike Paths
The possibilities for cycling fans and mountain bike freaks are remarkable. The incomparable landscape with the numerous villages, the beautiful side valleys and a magnificent mountain landscape will definitely make biker hearts beat faster. The varied landscape offers idyllic routes with slight inclines. Tired cyclists and mountain bikers will find the perfect resting place in one of our holiday homes.
- Lots of signposted mountain bike laps, 1,000 signposted bike kilometers with an altitude difference of 32,000 meters
- 26 Tours for Mountain- and E-Bike
- Multi-day tours: Enns Bike Path and Dachstein circuit
- Idyllic pleasure routes for families
- E-bike tours including infrastructure with e-bike rental and battery replacement stations
- Adventurous downhill routes on Austria's fastest ski mountain
- Personal advice and service for everything to do with bikes
E-bike tours & rental in Schladming-Dachstein
You love cycling, but are you tired after a short time? Not anymore...
Enjoy the unique mountain world with an electric tailwind. With your own strength, supported by the dislocated technology of a pedelec, you can now cover even mountainous stages with ease. Thanks to the electric motor - this switches on at the push of a button when you pedal normally - and a maximum of 25km / h every steep mountain road becomes a flat terrain, every headwind becomes a mild breeze.
- Common electrical network in Schladming, Ramsau and Filzmoos
- 200 kilometers of e-bike routes and over 5000 meters in altitude
BOOK E-BIKES ONLINE
During the summer card season from mid-May to early November, we offer our guests e-bikes for rent.
- High-quality mountain e-bikes are available to our guests
- Per person € 25/day
HOW IT WORKS:
1. You reserve your e-bikes in our service office in person, by phone, by e-mail or ONLINE.
2. On the booked day you come to the booked rental point (Chalets Coburg and for guests of Sun Lodge directly on site) to pick up the bikes. Here you will receive detailed training from our employees and then we need a signature.
3. We can also provide you with bicycle locks on request. You have to bring your own bike helmets!
4. Signature and training are done, that means you can start and we wish you a good trip!
5. Then you can easily and conveniently return the bikes to the rental point.
Bookable depending on availability!