Skiing holiday in the region Schladming-Dachstein
Between limitless ski fun, snow attraction and nature idyll
The holiday regions Schladming-Dachstein, Salzburger Sportwelt and Ramsau offer winter sports lover a variety of activities that are unrivalled. For a good reason our holiday region is one of the top 5 winter regions in Austria. Through international events such as the hosting of the World Ski Championships in 2013, World Cups in skiing and cross-country, ski-jump competitions, hosting the Special Olympics in 2017 and many other winter sports events, guests will discover a premium winter region with ultra-modern cable cars and infrastructure.
Skiing in the ski region Schladming-Dachstein & Winter fun apart the slopes
The biggest ski region in Austria has a lot to offer for your perfect holiday in the mountains.
- 230 slopes kilometres, 88 cable cars in the Schladminger 4-mountains-interconnected ski area, from Haus via Schladming, Rohrmoos to Reiteralm.
- Unlimited skifun in Ski Amade: 7 ski resorts, 25 ski spots, 270 lifts and cable cars, 760km slopes and the Dachstein Glacier with only one ticket.
- 100% of the slopes are prepared down to the valley
- 365 days of snow enjoyment on the Dachstein Glacier
- Valley descent to the centre of Schladming
- Up to 10% discount on the skipass in the off-season
- Discount on ski rentals and ski schools
- 3km night skiing
- 7km well-lit toboggan run
- Winter hiking trails
- Sleigh rides
- Ski tours and ice climbing on the Dachstein Glacier
- Ramsau - the cross-country Eldorado
- Great snowboard parks and freeride areas
- 98 ski huts on 4 mountains
- Free ski bus shuttle included by the ski pass
- Family-friendly ski resort, which is perfectly equipped for our little ones
- Free WIFI in the whole ski area