Ski- and Winter Huts & Apre-Ski
... for everyone, that wants to explore the culinary of the region Schladming-Dachstein and its huts
To an unforgettable ski day in Ski Amade belongs a stop at one of our ski huts.
Those combine tradition and modern, new meets established. Ethnic huts, Styrian cuisine & wines, local specialities and a lounge music that makes sitting together unforgettable.
Feel & Explore the Huts in Styria
Our 4-mountain-ski-hut highlights
- At 1820m above sea level
- The Planaihof is located in the summit area of the Planai, right next to the ski slope 7a and the Planaibahn, high above the beautiful Ennstal
- Arrival: by car via Planaistraße (toll road - free for hotel guests), with the 10-seater Planai gondola or with the ski bus that runs 3 times a day
- Enough space for those looking for relaxation, culinary & view lovers and families with children
- All in all, packed with rustic cosiness, honest hospitality, a homely atmosphere surrounded by a unique panorama over the Ennstal to the Dachstein
- Arrival: The Schafalm is easiest to reach with the new Planai 10-person gondola
Alternatively, the Schafalm can also be reached by car via the Planaistraße (13km long), which is subject to a fee
- Nach einer Stärkung mit einer deftigen Suppenschüssel oder einem Krapfen mit echtem Steirerkäse oder Honig, können Sie auf der Terrasse bei einer Tasse Kaffee das wunderschöne Panorama des Dachsteinmassivs genießen.
- Anreise: steht direkt an der WM Abfahrtsstrecke der Herren (Piste Nr.1)
- After a hearty soup bowl or a "Krapfen" with real Styrian cheese or honey, you can enjoy the beautiful panorama of the Dachstein massif with a cup of coffee on the terrace.
Arrival: is located directly at the World Cup downhill run for men (slope number 1)
Du & I Alm
- Unfasten your skis, order food and get used to comfort. In addition to the "feel-good factor" through friendly service, the Du & I Alm also offers top quality food and wine.
- You should try:
- Finger food Asia
- Spinach and sheep's milk cheese pancakes with lettuce
- Baked potato Surf & Turf, prawn wok with jasmine rice
- Pancake with applesauce
- For an unforgettable day of skiing in Ski amadé, you should stop off at our AlmArenA restaurant at the Hauser Kaibling valley station. The AlmArenA combines tradition and modernity, old meets new: music from Schlager to dance music, drinks from classic Williams pears to cool drinks or culinary delights from farmer's donuts to burgers.
- At the valley station of the Hauser Kaibling
- A cozy alpine hut with a tiled stove offers you a wonderful view of the Dachstein massif.
- Arrival: The Seiterhütte is located directly on slope no.33.
- Coming from Rohrmoos on skis, you take the 6-seater chairlift ll and then the summit lift lll to the summit of the Hochwurzen.
- The Tauernalm is located directly at the Hochwurzen gondola station and at the end of the illuminated natural toboggan run.
- In winter, the most beautiful slopes with the best snow invite you to perfect skiing pleasure! The Eiskarhütte is located near the mountain station of the 4-seater chairlift "Sepp'n Jet".
- Arrival: accessible via the 4-seater chairlift "Sepp'n Jet" or the "Gasslhöh 'chairlift"
- In the rustic hut, on the spacious sun terrace, in the original barrel bar with winter garden or in the heated shieldable you will find the ideal place to linger.
- Arrival: reachable with the "Sepp'n Jet"
The HO-Tenne in Schladming in the heart of the Planai Stadium is the absolute après-ski hotspot for alpine athletes and as soon as darkness falls, passionate party-goers call the shots here. The sparkling, glittering ski hut in its mega dimensions in the midst of the alpine dream world on the Planai can hardly be surpassed.