Everything at a glance for a relaxing and safe holiday!
The safety of our guests and employees is very important to us. We understand your worries and concerns about booking a vacation under these circumstances. We relieve you of this worry with our safe & carefree package, so that you can plan your well-deserved vacation in peace. We would be happy to inform you about all the precautions, measures and services that we have taken.
Free cancellation till 72h before arrival in Summer with "MONEY-BACK-GUARANTEE" for your safe holiday
We guarantee a free cancellation of the booking till 3 days before arrival and offer a "Money-Back-Guarantee" in case of cancellation within the cancellation conditions. Applies to bookings from booking date 19th of May till 20th of November 2021.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% cancellation fee of the total booking amount, except there's a cancellation reason due to Covid19.
A free cancellation which is guaranteed till the day of arrival applies, if ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CASES OCCURS:
- The respective responsible foreign ministry in the guest's home country has issued a travel warning for Austria / federal state of Styria / Liezen district / Holiday Region Schladming. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs therefore advises against travel that is not absolutely necessary. Also if it´s not possible to enter Austria for vacation purposes.
- If the Corona traffic light has been set on red from Austrian Federal Government in the region Schladming-Dachstein.
- If the borders of the home country, the borders of Austria or borders of transit countries are closed.
- If a level 6 travel warning is issued for the guest's home country or county region.
- If the guest or person living in the same household have been tested positive for COVID19 when they planned to start their vacation (medical certificate must not be older than 48 hours) or the officially prescribed quarantine has not yet ended at the time of arrival. Here the guest is obliged to present the document to the landlord to provide evidence
The tenant can withdraw from the rental contract free of charge by notifying Schladming-Appartements up to 2 month before start of the holiday. After this period Schladming-Appartements is entitled to charge the following proportinoal fee for withdrawal or changes after conclusion of the contract and before start of the holiday:
2 month to 1 month before arrival date = 20%
1 month to 1 week before arrival date = 70%
1 week to 2 days before arrival date = 90%
2 days before arrival date to arrival day = 100%.
Notification is taken to be the receipt of your message at the booking office (for Sundays and holidays, the next working day applies).
We recommend to take a holiday cancellation insurance.
The flexibility guarantee offers:
- Unproblematic rebooking of the booked accommodation to a later date, at any time and also on the day of arrival.
- Offsetting of the down payment / total payment made on the rebooked stay
- The flexibility guarantee applies to all existing and new bookings.
We are increasing our regular guest discount from 3 to 5%. From the second booking of one of our holiday homes, you will receive a 5% regular guest discount on the rental amount!
- The regular guest discount is valid all year round.
- The regular guest discount only applies to direct bookings via www.schladming-appartements.at.
- The regular guest discount cannot be granted at the same time as a group discount, early booking discount, last minute discount or other special prices.
- Bookings as part of a package are excluded.
For a safe togetherness, valid from May 19, 2021
REQUIREMENTS for access and arrival to your booked holiday home is registration and showing a negative test result / vaccination certificate / confirmation that you have suffered a COVID19 illness. The submission of one of these proofs is absolutely necessary in order to move into your holiday home. Proof must be sent by MAIL or WHATS APP to the following addresses by 5 p.m. on the day of arrival for all travellers (children up to the age of 10 are excluded): email@example.com or 0043 664 505 9950. If the transmission is not occuring, we are unfortunately not authorized to give you the apartment key or to grant you access to your holiday home.
3 Options: Tested - Vaccinated - Recovered
As a guest, you must have this submission ready for the duration of your stay, and it is valid for the entire duration of your stay
(except for the use of other services).
Valid negative tests are:
- Negative self-test with digital solution, which is recorded in an official data processing system - validity: 24 hours
- Negative antigen test from test streets, pharmacies, etc. - validity 48 hours
- Negative PCR test - validity 72 hours
Vaccinated - Is considered as vaccinated
- Recipient of a primary vaccination after 22 days - must not be more than 3 months ago
- Recipient of a second vaccination - must not be more than 9 months ago
- Recipients of a vaccine for whom only one vaccination is planned - must not have been older than 9 months.
Recover - is considered as recovered
- Proof of antibodies (antibody test: limit value = 30), not older than 3 months
- A doctor's certificate confirming that you have survived an infection in the last 6 months
- Proof of a separation notice, not older than 6 months
COVID19 TEST OPTIONS
- congress Schladming - even for non-austrians free of charge
- Ramsau Zentrum - even for non-austrians free of charge, if you booked a accommodation in Ramsau am Dachstein
- Kulturhalle Gröbming - even for non-austrians free of charge
- Ennstalhalle, Liezen - even for non-austrians free of charge
Online registration at oesterreich-testet.at or by phone at 0800 220 330.
Test-Options in pharmacies (Registration required):
- Pharmacy Planai West, Schladming +43 3687 217 or online
- Edelweiß Pharmacy, Schladming +43 3687 22577 or online
- Panther Pharmacy, Stainach +43 3682 22276 or online
For the purpose of contact person tracking, the following data must be disclosed (from all persons who are in the apartment)
- First and last name
- Telephone number and, if available, email address
- Date and time of entering the respective accommodation
Use of other services (breakfast, wellness areas, restaurant, massages ...).
If other services are used during your stay, evidence of a negative test result may need to be renewed and presented. (Compliance with the 3 options). The validity of the test documented upon arrival expires after 24 to 72 hours - depending on the test). A separate registration is also necessary for this.
Entry regulations are to be changed on May 19 - the status according to the so-called ECDC card should then be decisive:
- Green / yellow / orange: free entry
- Red: no quarantine if people have been tested, vaccinated or recovered. This means that entry from countries with a 14-day incidence of less than 500 (corresponds to a 7-day incidence of 250)
- Dark red: Entry only for those who have been tested, recovered or vaccinated and subject to quarantine (free testing possible after 5 days)
It is still unclear what will apply from May 19 for the countries that are not covered in this map. Under the following link you will find all the necessary information, including the return journey regarding https://www.oehv.at/themen-recht/corona/einreise-nach-oesterreich/.
- Compliance with the minimum distance of 2 meters
- Wearing FFP2 masks in public areas
- Avoidance of direct body contact
- Wash or disinfect hands several times a day
Cashless payment is recommended
Contactless check-in / check-out on request
Handout of all important information on arrival
REQUIREMENTS for using our wellness areas:
- Proof of status, whether you have been vaccinated, recovered or tested. If the validity of the arrival test has already expired, a new test must be carried out.
- Mandatory registration & reservation
- Compliance with the minimum distance of 2 meters in all public areas
- FFP2 Mask obligation in all public areas, except for the pool, sauna and steam bath
- There is a capacity restriction in the entire wellness area: 20 m2 per visitor
- When entering indoor areas, visitors must show a valid negative test result, a vaccination certificate or confirmation that they have had COVID-19 illnesses - tests will also be possible on site
- Registration requirement for visitors
- Breakfast possible directly in the apartment possible without restrictions and without additional tests
- Delivery of breakfast boxes or catering possible without restriction and without additional tests
- Access tests for breakfast rooms or restaurants: show a valid negative test result, a vaccination certificate or a confirmation of a been through COVID-19 illness
- Registration requirement for visitors in the breakfast room and in restaurants
- Indoor consumption may only take place while sitting, no consumption of food and drinks in the immediate vicinity of the issuing point
- A maximum of 8 adults (plus minor children) per group of visitors in the indoor area, without restriction to different households. A maximum of 16 adults in the outdoor area
- Curfew: Licit from 5 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Compliance with the minimum distance of 2 meters between groups of visitors
- Self-service and buffets are permitted, taking special hygienic precautions into account
- FFP2 mask obligation for guests
- Weekly tests of all employees
- Use of virucidal cleaning agents
- Resourcing of disinfection columns in all reception areas and in the service office
- Plexiglass covering in all receptions and in the service office
- Disinfection of all surfaces in the course of the final cleaning
- Prevention concept and COVID19 authorised representive
- Roll service for all of our holiday homes
- Breakfast service, delivered in a breakfast box with your order
- CATERING - directly delivered in your apartment
- Shopping Service
- Fridge Filling
- Beverage Service
- Contactless Check-In
- Tips & recommendations for a safe holiday planning
- Ski pass Service - Buy a ski pass without queuing up in our service office/reception
- E-Bike rental in summer
- Magic Moments - bookable in our Travel Shop