Everything at a glance for a relaxing and safe holiday!
The safety of our guests and employees is very important to us. We understand your worries and concerns about booking a vacation under these circumstances. We relieve you of this worry with our safe & carefree package, so that you can plan your well-deserved vacation in peace. We would be happy to inform you about all the precautions, measures and services that we have taken.
Free cancellation till 72h before arrival in Summer with "MONEY-BACK-GUARANTEE" for your safe holiday
We guarantee a free cancellation of the booking till 3 days before arrival and offer a "Money-Back-Guarantee" in case of cancellation within the cancellation conditions. Applies to bookings from booking date 19th of May till 20th of November 2021.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% cancellation fee of the total booking amount, except there's a cancellation reason due to Covid19.
You have a "money-back guarantee" up to 2 months before the date of arrival.
After that we charge the following percentage cancellation fees:
- 2 month to 1 month before arrival date = 20%
- 1 month to 1 week before arrival date = 70%
- 1 week to 2 days before arrival date = 90%
- 2 days before arrival date to arrival day = 100%.
Notification is taken to be the receipt of your message at the booking office (for Sundays and holidays, the next working day applies).
We recommend to take a holiday cancellation insurance.
A free cancellation which is guaranteed till the day of arrival applies, if ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CASES OCCURS:
- The respective responsible foreign ministry in the guest's home country has issued a travel warning for Austria / federal state of Styria / Liezen district / Holiday Region Schladming. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs therefore advises against travel that is not absolutely necessary. Also if it´s not possible to enter Austria for vacation purposes.
- If the Corona traffic light has been set on red from Austrian Federal Government in the region Schladming-Dachstein.
- If the borders of the home country, the borders of Austria or borders of transit countries are closed.
- If a level 6 travel warning is issued for the guest's home country or county region.
- If the guest or person living in the same household have been tested positive for COVID19 when they planned to start their vacation (medical certificate must not be older than 48 hours) or the officially prescribed quarantine has not yet ended at the time of arrival. Here the guest is obliged to present the document to the landlord to provide evidence
The flexibility guarantee offers:
- Unproblematic rebooking of the booked accommodation to a later date, at any time and also on the day of arrival.
- Offsetting of the down payment / total payment made on the rebooked stay
- The flexibility guarantee applies to all existing and new bookings.
We are increasing our regular guest discount from 3 to 5%. From the second booking of one of our holiday homes, you will receive a 5% regular guest discount on the rental amount!
- The regular guest discount is valid all year round.
- The regular guest discount only applies to direct bookings via www.schladming-appartements.at.
- The regular guest discount cannot be granted at the same time as a group discount, early booking discount, last minute discount or other special prices.
- Bookings as part of a package are excluded.
For a safe togetherness
- The 3 Option rule (vaccinated, tested, recovered) continues to apply in the catering, tourism and leisure industries
- No more curfew (before the easing it was midnight)
- No more distance regulation
- No capacity restrictions in shops, businesses, sauna and wellness areas
- No mask requirement (neither FFP2 nor other mouth and nose protection) in the catering, tourism or leisure industry, both indoors and outdoors. Basically, an MNS mask is only to be worn in closed rooms of public transport / trade / museums
- No mask requirement for employees with direct customer contact in closed rooms in the catering, tourism or leisure industry, if a 3G proof is provided.
- Test certificates are now only required from the age of 12.
REQUIREMENTS for access and arrival to your booked holiday home is registration (only till 22nd of July) and showing a negative test result / vaccination certificate / confirmation that you have suffered a COVID19 illness. The submission of one of these proofs is absolutely necessary in order to move into your holiday home. Proof must be sent by MAIL or WHATS APP to the following addresses by 5 p.m. on the day of arrival for all travellers (children up to the age of 10 are excluded): firstname.lastname@example.org or 0043 664 505 9950. If the transmission is not occuring, we are unfortunately not authorized to give you the apartment key or to grant you access to your holiday home.
3 Options: Tested - Vaccinated - Recovered
As a guest, you must have this submission ready for the duration of your stay, and it is valid for the entire duration of your stay
(except for the use of other services).
Valid negative tests are:
- Negative self-test with digital solution, which is recorded in an official data processing system - validity: 24 hours
- Negative antigen test from test streets, pharmacies, etc. - validity 48 hours
- Negative PCR test - validity 72 hours
Vaccinated - Is considered as vaccinated
- Second vaccination, although this must not be more than 270 days ago,
- 21 days have passed since vaccination in the case of vaccines for which only one vaccination is planned, whereby this must not be more than 270 days ago
- Vaccination, provided that there was a positive molecular biological test for SARS-CoV-2 at least 21 days before or proof of neutralizing antibodies before the vaccination, whereby the vaccination must not be more than 270 days ago.
- A first vaccination after 21 days is no longer sufficient for proof of vaccination (from August 18, 2021)
- Only vaccines against COVID-19 that are approved in Austria continue to apply.
Recover - is considered as recovered
- Proof of antibodies (antibody test: limit value = 30), not older than 3 months
- A doctor's certificate confirming that you have survived an infection in the last 6 months
- Proof of a separation notice, not older than 6 months
COVID19 TEST POSSIBILITIES
- congress Schladming - even for non-austrians free of charge
- Ramsau Zentrum - even for non-austrians free of charge, if you booked a accommodation in Ramsau am Dachstein
- Kulturhalle Gröbming - even for non-austrians free of charge
- Ennstalhalle, Liezen - even for non-austrians free of charge
Online registration at oesterreich-testet.at or by phone at 0800 220 330.
Test-Options including QR-Code in pharmacies (Registration required):
- Pharmacy Planai West, Schladming +43 3687 217 or online
- Edelweiß Pharmacy, Schladming +43 3687 22577 or online
- Panther Pharmacy, Stainach +43 3682 22276 or online
For the purpose of contact person tracking, the following data must be disclosed (from all persons who are in the apartment)
- First and last name
- Telephone number and, if available, email address
- Date and time of entering the respective accommodation
Use of other services (breakfast, wellness areas, restaurant, massages ...).
If other services are used during your stay, evidence of a negative test result may need to be renewed and presented. (Compliance with the 3 options). The validity of the test documented upon arrival expires after 24 to 72 hours - depending on the test).
A separate registration is also necessary for this. Doesn't apply to take-away, delivery-service or catering in your own apartment.
- The list of the list of virus variant areas and the precautions for entry are constantly changing - we ask you to read the current regulations on the website of the Federal Ministry of Austria.
- Even if the minimum distance does not apply anymore - keep a good distance and respect the personal space.
- Regular hand washing
- Do not touch the face with your fingers
- Avoidance of physical contact when greeting
- Keep your mouth and nose covered when coughing or sneezing
- Cashless payment is recommended
- Contactless check-in / check-out possible at any time on request
REQUIREMENTS for using our wellness areas:
- Proof of status, whether you have been vaccinated, recovered or tested. If the validity of the arrival test has already expired, a new test must be carried out.
- Mandatory registration
- Breakfast directly in the apartment, breakfast box and catering: possible without registration and without additional tests
- Breakfast room: Proof of status, whether you have been vaccinated, recovered or tested & registration is mandatory
- Visitor group regulations do not apply (no maximum limit, no minimum distance between visitor groups)
- No opening and closing hours
- No mask requirement for guests (neither FFP2 nor other mouth and nose protection)
- No mask requirement for employees (neither FFP2 nor other mouth and nose protection) with direct customer contact if 3-G proof is provided
- Consumption while standing is possible again
- Furthermore, guests still have to show a valid negative test result, proof of vaccination or confirmation of recovery- tests are still possible on site
- Night gastronomy possible again (capacity restriction of 75% until July 22nd)
- Weekly PCR tests of the employees
- Use of virucidal cleaning agents
- Resourcing of disinfection columns in all reception areas and in the service office
- Plexiglass covering in all receptions and in the service office
- Disinfection of all surfaces in the course of the final cleaning
- Prevention concept and COVID19 authorised representive
- Roll service for all of our holiday homes
- Breakfast service, delivered in a breakfast box with your order
- CATERING - directly delivered in your apartment
- Shopping Service
- Fridge Filling
- Beverage Service
- Contactless Check-In
- Tips & recommendations for a safe holiday planning
- Ski pass Service - Buy a ski pass without queuing up in our service office/reception
- E-Bike rental in summer
- Magic Moments (helicopter flight, joyride with our mini Cabrio, prosecco with a view, ...) for unforgettable experiences
Bookable in our Experience Shop
More about our Services: OUR EXTRA PORTION SERVICE