Skiing in Schladming-Dachstein
Right here in Austria’s largest ski centre - for beginners up to world cup winner - more winter is not possible.
The Schladming-Dachstein holiday region with the Dachstein-Glacier at an altitude of 2,700 m is part of the largest ski centre in Austria. Enjoy your winter holiday in one of the "Top 5 Ski Resorts" in Austria. Altogether 230km of best prepared slopes, 85 cable cars and chairlifts, and a versatile offer - enjoy all of that in your skiing holiday in Ski Amade.
A highlight of the region Schladming-Dachstein is the 4-mountain interconnected ski area, which leads you from one mountain to another. Connected are the Hauser Kaibling, the Planai, the Hochwurzen as well as the Reiteralm. More family ski areas like Ski Fageralm, Ski region Ramsau, Ski Galsterberg, Stoderzinken, as well as Rienseralm and Planneralm complete the versatile offer.
Guaranteed skiing pleasure
- 100% of the slopes are able to be covered with artificial snow
- Snow guarantee and skiing 365 days a year at the Dachstein glacier on 2,700m
- Unlimited skiing pleasure in Ski Amadé with only one ticket:
- 5 ski regions
- 25 ski resorts
- 270 lift and cableway installations
- 760 km slopes
- Dachstein Glacier
- Schladminger 4-mountain interconnected ski area, from Haus via Schladming, Rohrmoos to Reiteralm: 88 cable cars and 230 kilometres of slopes are interlinked
- great Snowboard parks & Freestyle areas
- Family-friendly ski mountains, perfectly equipped for our little ones
- Free WiFi in the whole ski area